Reasons to take “Performance Art: Gender” Fall 2013:
- We meet in the evenings, so it shouldn’t interfere with your other classes or any daytime jobs!
- We’ll be making our own performance artworks exploring ideas of gender; perhaps like the ones featured in the video above! (don’t worry, if you don’t like performing in front of people, you can also write performances for other people to perform)
- We’ll be learning some video and audio recording techniques and approaches.
- Snack Rotation! We make a schedule, and every takes a turn to bring in snacks
- We’ll be learning about the history of these genres too!