1. When students ask me questions that are answered in the syllabus, previous emails, or assignment sheets
2. When students ask for extra credit (there is no extra credit)
3. When students arrive unprepared for class
4. When students don’t keep track of their attendance record (check online frequently throughout the semester)
5. When students arrive to class and are still finishing work that is due at the start of class (burning disks, uploading files, applying spray sealants, cutting off uneven edges, signing/dating work, etc). Everything should be completely finished by the time you arrive at class.
6. Not taking advantage of time provided (example: turning in poor work early – utilize all the time you are given)
7. Poor craft
8. When people show no effort/concern until the end of the semester
9. When students do not follow the email correspondence guidelines.